About Me

My name is Mason Tan Li Yong... for all the lecturers and professors or TA, my registered name does not include the "Mason".

Likes
I like music a lot. When I was young, I joined the band and played throughout my education life even during JC.

Music revolves all around my life. I play the guitar wherever I can fit a time to. I sing when I feel like to; in the bathroom, in the lift alone... etc.

Dislikes
I just dislike people to lie, even a white lie is a strong dislike. I'd prefer everyone to be truthful about their intention in doing something, be it good or bad. Because there is no need to hide it up when things go wrong, or when you do something wrong. Honesty plays a big part in each individual's growth as a person. So if you were to be someone of importance in my life, I'd really wish that you'll be very honest with me in everything! =)

My Personal Life
I have a very beautiful and good girlfriend. Her name is Joyce and she does everything and anything to support me in my decision making. I cherish her presence in my life... without her, I will not be who I am today. She is the star of my life.


What I do
I am very interested in entrepreneurship. Ever since I was young, I dream of businesses run by myself. It has always been on my mind to do something big and bring good monetary comfort to my family because my family has been very poor since young.

I started an iPod fixing blog site for myself and it failed terribly. I was only left with a mere $100 in my bank, and I did not know what to do at that point of time. It was Joyce who encouraged me not to give up, and I turned that site into earphones business. It started with a simple $10 ear piece and it slowly expanded to a wide range of products now. My annual turnover for this small online business was a whopping $120,000 last year, and it is continuing to grow even further as more dealers look for me to make long term businesses with me.



On top of that, I also have a job in LG as a mobile phone promoter. I just got awarded the best customer service award in LG sales team in a recent Q2 dinner and am looking forward into the marketing position that my boss offered me during the dinner.

I hope everyone knows who am I now, and I look forward to seeing everyone's blog too! Cheers!!




0 comments


[Homepage]

Mason's Trademark 2008© Module ES2007S - Professional Commnications